Diy Perspex Divider

lavalamp

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am creating a tank divider using 3mm perspex

divider.jpg

Its for a jewel 240 FO system, I am introducing two tangs together (Sailfin {3" in tank for 3 months already} and a PBT { 2 1/2" from friend}, I know for you tang police that this system is far far too small, it is a tempory measure as I am getting the fish from a friend and in the process of building myself a 8ft FOWLR sytem (Also they are very small tangs and there tangs don't appear to have developed yet, this correct?).

Has anyone ever introduced tangs this way?

I am planning on introducing the fish, accessing how they react to each other, and are building this divider as a contingency plan to allow them to intergrated without killing each other. Removing it every couple of days/weeks depending on reaction. On introduction the current rocks will be moved into two islands either side of the tank with plenty of hiding either side for the tangs, also I am going to use two feeding clips and put them in the centre of the divider so the eat together in effect and get use two each other? The holes are for the 2 x baby tomatoes to swim between and my lovable blue cheaked goby.

Any comments or recommeded suggestions for improvement?

Regards and thanks in advance;

Lavalamp.

Most reactions

Back