Snow ball Pleco 2/3 inch £20
Black/white stripped Pleco in photo above 3.5 inch £10
Bull dog Pleco about 2 inch £5
15/20 cardinal tetra £10
German rams lay eggs ever fortnight or so £5
Some more in photos carn't remember names but say £2 each

All pick only from s66 7hy

Only selling as going back marine

I'll have the cardinals and bulldog plec.

pm your details, pick up tomorrow evening if ok. Any plants going spare?? :rolleyes:

Its pretty. If you have a breeding pair kribs then I will take them and the plec. Can also collect tomorrow evening. Let me know mate, cheers.

if minnnt fails to buy the little black and white pleco then i will have it from you, again can pick up tomorrow.

Its pretty. If you have a breeding pair kribs then I will take them and the plec. Can also collect tomorrow evening. Let me know mate, cheers.

They are a pair I think I have 3 all together but they''ve never breed, but have only been in a month or two
I'lll pm you my address your more then welcome to come and have a look

Just to let everyone know, i can no longer tank the Kribs and the Pleco so they should still be up for grabs?!

Do you ever travel into Sheffield? I would love to re-tank the German Rams but would struggle to get over to your area at the current time

burkhill, please pm me your details so that i can arrange collection of the black and white pleco. thank you

Do you ever travel into Sheffield? I would love to re-tank the German Rams but would struggle to get over to your area at the current time

Could bring them over for you but you'd have to pay fuel costs

burkhill, please pm me your details so that i can arrange collection of the black and white pleco. thank you

Sorry but this sold tonight

Most reactions

Back