Disaster!

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

westonsupermanc said:
Fish are sometimes resilient I once was trying to transport a corydor from the shop bag into a net but I missed and he ended up in a bowl of hot Fairy washing up liquid. I was mortified and it took me about 2 minutes to find him amongst the bubbles and carry him out. got him into the tank and thought he was gonna die as he was not looking too good. Amazingly though 2 months he is doing very well and he is the cleanest cory I have lol. Anyone else have any funny stories to tell?c

That is so funny! I wish I had a story to match but I can't even come close...  The only thing I can think of, and it's more tragic than funny really, was a few years back when I had some particularly lovely Koi in a pond in MI. I decided the poor little darlings shouldn't spend the winter outside, even though their pond was deep enough, so I bought my four best ones indoors and put them in one of those rigid pond things in my sunroom. I did put netting over it, but clearly not well enough because yes, you've guessed it - next morning I came down to four crisp fish on the tile floor.

Hmmm... not funny at all now I'm reading it ;-0

Most reactions

Back