Deodorant Sprayed In The Tank

and make him suck to start it, and don't tell him to stop sucking...

How paedophilliac...

I was talking about the syphon..... :lol:

i just laughed out loud but actually did i couldnt help but laugh

Well, I did a 100 litre water change. Everything seems ok apart from one of my discus. It is a cobalt blue but it is far from blue, It has gone virtually black but is swimming ok and still feeding well, My marlboro red seems to be fine though.

Back to the devil child

He spent all morning in his room and he is not allowed his diabolo for 1 week. After I had calmed down, I asked why he did it, He said "I don't know" but he hasn't put a foot out of place all day. If he does it again, I will seriously open a very large can of whoop a.s.s on him

hows the water stats?

If it happened to me, around now i'd be panicing about it killing bacteria...

hows the water stats?

If it happened to me, around now i'd be panicing about it killing bacteria...

Ive just tested the water

Test with fluid test kit
PH - 6.6 or it could be 6.4
Nitrite - 0 ppm
Nitrate - 0 ppm
Ammonia - 0 ppm
Temperature - 29oC

Test with Strips
Nitrate - 250 (mg/l)
nitrite - 0
GH - >16°d
KH - 6°d
PH - 6.4

I don't know which test to believe

My sevs have started acting odd now, They are at the very top of the tank and only come down to the middle when I look into the tank. Ive connected a piece of airline to the power head inside the juwel filter to add extra oxygen into the water and they have come back down to the middle where they normally are They are still at the top

The cobalt Discus is still black but it is still active and it is still eating ok

liquid is generally more accurate...

having said that, that's a hell of a difference on the nitrate. why not take a sample to LFS for a 3rd opinion?

but really as long as the ammonia and nitrite are getting processed you should be fine, just do a few extra changes for the next few days (at least thats what I'd do)

How paedophilliac...

Inappropriate I think :crazy:

It was just a joke, wasn't intended to be offensive.

Fair enough :good:

I would never want to get in the way off a laugh and joke (I can be one of the biggest jokers in the pack) I would council against using them sorts of words as it can easily be misinterpreted the only reason I commented is that in this day and age it is a very sensitive subject that can result in very emotional responses from some just a friendly bit of advise.

Regards onebto.

luckily it was me that made the comment that was a response to... and I don't mind...

but yeah,some people can get pretty upset with those sorts of comments, i'm just too laid back to care.

Most reactions

Back