Deleted

Brine shrimp doesnt have a lot of nutritional value. I would feed half a cube a day of mysis with one day off and watch my water stats :good: try to get some good quality flake like new era and then alternate the mysis with the flake.

Seffie x

I do flake and mysis on alternative days - I wouldnt bother with the brine shrimp :good:

Seffie x

Oh sorry, half a cube every day and then have a starve day once a week. Dont put the frozen juice in the tank, full of phosphates

Seffie x

The best thing i've found to do is get a siv, place the siv in a bowl of warm water to help it dissolve so all the contents are floating in the siv, then lift it out of the water and place it in the tank :good:

Yes think its something like 32 microns (what ever they are :blush: ) but i just defrost on a piece of kitchen towel in a normal sieve and then carefully pour ro water over it to rinse

Seffie x

that a very nice coral :good: i was going to suggest a lps coral to you just now until i saw that lovely coral :good:

Two more pics for you:-

Just after placing in the tank:-

DSC_2688.jpg

Roughly 24 hours later:-

DSC_2697.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Mike

LOVE that coral! Defo gonna pick one up at some point! Looking good!

Rhy

He is adorable and Brian really suits him :good: Don't forget to add him to the fish of the week thread for gobies :good:

Seffie x

I love these recent photos, its coming on well

your hammer looks ace by the way. are you geting any long stingers from it? mine seemsintent on trying to stingeverything around it!! its in solitary now!!

Looks a pretty one, you sure its green? What colour is his foot? And, you do have your powerheads covered don't you?

Seffie x

I think its a bleached Rose - after you have had him for a week, offer him a prawn or small silverside, this will help. How many t5 bulbs do you have (marine white)?

Seffie x

ps I have bumped the Anemone resourcce for you to have a look at

Most reactions

Back