Decided to fight my bettas...

great pics, on the last one i actually thought it was 2 bettas until i reconize it was his reflection :D

:lol:

What a trickster :rolleyes: :lol:

I was thinking....... :shifty: hmmmmmm, the dark side of Sorrell...... :eek: ;)

Her evil twin ;)

If I could have any betta in the world I think I would have to choose your marble boy.....Thor.......he is stunning.....

You should take like a dozen pictures just of him and devote them to his "OWN" thread....that way all of us admirers can just come in and look at him whenever we want too :*) :nod: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yup, ya got me. I saw the title and that it was you and was thinking "WHAT?! Sorrell???? No way!!"

Glad I got suckered, they're gorgeous!

yea, i was expecting some other unnamed personell to do this, not sorrell. great pics, the orangies are great@

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LOL!!! I loved how you got us in here! I can't even imagine you fighting your bettas!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I love them by the way!!! :thumbs: :wub:

Chooklet said:
I was thinking of a diplomatic way to tell you that putting bettas together was evil... :no:

But then I saw your deightful pictures  :clap:

Very Nice  :D

I wish my betta had survived
what do you mean i wish mine had survived? :huh:

i like your marble one...

i have a betta storie too!!!
well i wen tot wallmart to look for lights, and a betta... and i saw a female betta that was tiny it was like... less then 1/2 an inch... and was pure black... (i think i couldnt tell water was unclean) anyways, i didnt buy it buy oh well, i shoulda... are female bettas always this small!!!! I dont think so but i dont know...

(sorry for spelling have to go to dinner)

Most reactions

Back