Deal Of The Century!

Jellytot

Reaction score
Went for our weekly wonder around the local fish shops today and we found a deal of 6 baby bristlenoses for £4.50!!!

Absolutely crazy, we weren't looking for any but how could we pass up that offer!

So if anyone fancies any and is is the South Bristol/Weston - Super - Mare area and knows where Roundtrees garden centre is in Congesbury (next to Cadbury garden centre!!) I'd get there quick!

They're just acclimatising themselves now, so cute!

Went for our weekly wonder around the local fish shops today and we found a deal of 6 baby bristlenoses for £4.50!!!

Absolutely crazy, we weren't looking for any but how could we pass up that offer!

So if anyone fancies any and is is the South Bristol/Weston - Super - Mare area and knows where Roundtrees garden centre is in Congesbury (next to Cadbury garden centre!!) I'd get there quick!

They're just acclimatising themselves now, so cute!

Wow! I hope you realise that when they get bigger, they may well start breeding, and then you will be over-run! :hyper:

I started with 2! and now have 40 babies!! have to agree though... they are Very cute!!

Lol, I know! :lol:

Just at that price how could we resist!?! We may have to but them another tank when they get a bit bigger but for now they are just fine ;)

Just pray you didnt make my simple mistake :p hehe

Good find and great price :) would be luck to get 1 baby round here for that money.

Baby bristle noses here are around 14 dollars( E 7) and they around 1 inch!!!!!!!! That's why i never get them!

Let them grow then sell them to P@H in Lincoln.

They are selling individual 1½" for £24.99 each.lol

(They're probably 4" and fuly grown now at that price. lmao)

Andy

Lol, looks like I've managed to make quite an investment here! Unfortunately got back from the pub last night and 2 had died :rip: which is a real shame. They're going back later on today, see what the shop says.

Not Blagdon though! It's literally right next door to Cadbury garden centre, another garden centre called Roundtree http://www.roundtreesgardencentres.co.uk/ I think they've only had their fish shop for a couple of months, clearly they may still be learning the trade if the prices people are talking about on here are anything to go by!

eh not bad, i went down to my local fishy at the beginning of dec, fortunately one of my mates works there and he was complaining about his breeding bn's and that he couldn't beliveve how many babys were there (over 100) easy, so i said to him jokingly i'll take a bag full off your hands, he turned round and said ok lol. I came home with over 30 bn baby's FOC!!! Most have been rehomed only got about 8 left now so i think i'm gonna keep em.

Not bad considering i only wanted some fish food lol.

Most reactions

Back