Dead..

sunpirate2u

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Well I'm sad to say but my :wub: lovly deep red boy is dead. His name was Sea King. I will miss him because he was the one who started my love of fish. I think I may take a break for a while. :-( :rip: :byebye:

Well I'm sad to say but my :wub: lovly deep red boy is dead. His name was Sea King. I will miss him because he was the one who started my love of fish. I think I may take a break for a while. :-( :rip: :byebye:

My heart goes out to you in sorrow on your loss. I can hear how much you love Sea King just by the way you talk about him. I love these fish, yet it is always so hard to lose them---because it's so easy to become attached.

I send you hugs and prayers and comfort in your sorrow. Trust your heart as to when you're ready to parent another fish.

warmly,
Wendy

:rip: Sea King

i am so sorry sunpirate2u.

i hope you will reflect on the wonderful times you shared with sea king.

peace be with you both.

gareth :sad:

we become attached to these little guys, so sorry for your loss

:( Condolences.

I noticed yesterday my oldest girl is dying. So I took her out of the tank and put her in a small bowl to go peacefully and without aggitation from the other tankmates.

ruler of the tank, may the way to the big
aquarium in the sky be paved with gold
and rose petals be thrown to your fins.

:thanks: for all the kind words. I put Sea King in a bowl too. He was more than half dead by then. I think I feel better after yesterday :look: . I will continue to post :good: . I loved having a betta so, I am going to get another. This time in its own tank. My brother also will get his own. ;)

Most reactions

Back