Danios

what would you rate danios overall on a scale of one through ten?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Danios are actually quite nice fish with the size and all, the spotted leopard danios being my small fish favourite, neons being my first. So I'll give them an 8. :D

I had to give them a 1. They stress me out. They never stop swimming all over the place!!! :S

A.K.A Zak said:
smb said:
I had to give them a 1. They stress me out. They never stop swimming all over the place!!! :S
admit it, you hat danio's! 8) i do too.
LMAO!!!

Nah, I don't hate any fish. I just don't think they're for me is all. I can understand why others like them tho as they are active but it makes me want to climb the walls or run a fricken marathon or something after I watch them. :unsure:

mike777 said:
smb said:
Yea,  when they're running from my piranhas. :eek:  :smb:
hey, thats not very nice. j/k you feed them to your pirhanas?
LOL, yes mike, in here I am joking if I say something like that. :thumbs:

I know but what do you feed to your pirhanas my brother used to have some and he forgot (or that is what he said) to feed them, then they ate each other. O ya he did tell me a story about what he fed them once and it wasnt nice and I don't wanna say it aloud cause some people will probably tell me to yell at him and then a riot will start!

mike777 said:
I know but what do you feed to your pirhanas my brother used to have some and he forgot (or that is what he said) to feed them, then they ate each other. O ya he did tell me a story about what he fed them once and it wasnt nice and I don't wanna say it aloud cause some people will probably tell me to yell at him and then a riot will start!
Yea, that's exactly why I only mention it seriously in the New World Cichlids forum. I try to respect others opinions and beliefs in the rest of the forum here.

I have 14 dif foods right now. Veggie flakes, spirulina flakes, bloodworms, brine shrimp, krill, night crawlers, cichlid flakes, 4 different kinds of pellets, beefheart...can't think what else right off hand. Since you asked me tho, yes I do feed feeders. It's in my sig.

Most reactions

Back