Damaged 36x18hx12d Inch Tank

klein

Reaction score
Has anyone had dealings with ‘Clear Seal’ aquarium manufacturers in Birmingham?

I’m currently trying to have a 36x18x12inch ‘Clear Seal’ tank repaired/replaced by them under warranty. The tank is just under 5 years old on a 5 year warranty.

The glass bracer bar which runs from front to back in the center of the tank has detached itself where it used to be siliconed to the front of the tank. As a result the tank now bows slightly between the front and back panes of glass

They will not respond to my letters or return my calls but just keep saying when I call them...

....... ‘Our 5 year warranty only covers leaking tanks’.....and ....... someone will call you tommorrow’.....

They never do and I informed them last (Monday 23rd October) by phone and letter. I then called every day last week to ask why no one had returned my call (as they promised) and then recieved no reply!

I’m worried that if left the tank will indeed leak.

Their apparent lack of customer service has left me very dissapointed with the company.

Has anyone else had any similar problems with them or does anyone indeed have the Managing directors contact details? I rather feel it my responsibility to point out to him how useless his customer servvvice department is and that at present I am unable to recommned ‘Clear Seal’ tanks to anyone of you.

Replies greatfully received

John
West Sussex

I would post this thread in tropical chit chat you will get more replys, good luck.

OK

thread closed and moved to Tropical Chit Chat

Ta

John

Most reactions

Back