Current And Past Bettas!

Kyla

Reaction score
Hello all,

Recently found some pictures of my old bettas, (and I just got some new ones today) and I thought I would share
smile.png

Here are my two new guys:

Casper (Delta tail). I love this guy. White with purple! He's also got some red on his front two fins. 

Ramon (delta) (My friend named him.......) He wouldn't flare no matter what I did! His color is much prettier in person
crazy.gif
   He knows better than that mirror...lol. If he's nice enough, I might put him in my community tank and take the divider out of him and Casper's five gallon. It's a bit cramped. I just couldn't decide between the two of them!

Here are some of my past bettas. Unfortunately I never really thought about photographing the ones before this....These were taken in 2010. I got out of fish for a while after that.

I apologize for the quality of these pictures! They are the only ones I could find. 

This is Loco (crowntail). Named that because he would hide behind the filter and then dart out and flare at his own reflection...then go back into hiding lol.

Loco's 6 gal Eclipse. I LOVED that tank. I'd buy it again if I could find it!

This is a terrible picture of Carlisle (crowntail). I gave him to a friend as a gift but she lost interest so I eventually got him back.

My pride and joy, Walmart purchase, Kevin (CT)! Haha, the name was a joke, but he was a handsome fellow. The date is messed up on this pic, so ignore that. It was taken in 2010.

Stella (crowntail). I was planning on breeding her with Kevin, but he wouldn't build a bubble nest and I just didn't try again due to lack of time. 

LOL and this is Larry, a guy I tried to rescue from Walmart. I think he was a veiltail. 

This was meant to be in the photo section....could someone move it please? Thanks 
smile.png

GAH. Now I'm on my account from like 3 years ago! so frustrating. It keeps logging me in this account even though I don't sign in!

Kevin looks so much like my Caius.
The little guy in my icon, and there's pictures in the journal area of him :D

I can understand why you had difficulties deciding between Casper and Ramon. 

What beauties!!!! 
wub.png

Thanks guys! :) Asteria, I love Caius! I was reading your thread :) Poor Ramon is getting blown around by the filter, so I'm going to test him out in the community tank tomorrow. If he does OK, then my next project will be fixing up Casper's 5 gallon. Lol he's got one measly plastic plant in there. Gonna see if I can find some driftwood and live plants :) AND a coconut cave, because they are adorable.

wub.png
 the photo of Casper with his self reflection in the water.

I know my response to this is late but I'm new to this site. I noticed your name is Kyla... Just wanted to say how cool that is. My names Kyla as well..

They are all lovely bettas - your 2 current ones are beautiful especially Casper who has flashes of my favourite colour! lol

Most reactions

Back