Cupcake

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

And you call this bad boy Cupcake :hyper: :S

Like a m8 i had was well over 6tf and twice as big as me. His nickname was 'tiny' :D

I believe that silver was talking about "He bloody bit me the other day, I bled fer ages"

We definately don't talk like that there down in tha South. :D

Sorry it took me soo long to get back to ya on that pair. I believe it was actually only like $50. Very good deal, but over $1000 worth of tank and added rent wouldn't be worth it.

It's just that some of the things you guys say are just too darn CUTE!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I'm a sucker for a man in uniform or with an accent :wub:

Even though I'm not from the South we don't say Bloody either......or thick or pants!! ;) I'm up in the Northwest, near Canada, very pretty. I just love it here. I am actually leaving Friday to go on the big Family Vacation to the Coast and down through Oregon and back up! Can't wait.

Oops, I'm off topic......................so how'bout those cichlids Eh!???

Silver
:*

Oops, I forgot one....: Cheers :*)

silver said:
You British folk are so darn CUTE!!!!!

:wub: :*)

Silver
:*)
awww thanks on behalf of all the british people :rolleyes: i asked them this morning and they said the same thing :D

You're silly Will!

I just met my nephew (Will also) for the first time. My sister-in-law came over from France and brought him. Will is a nice name! Although his real name is William-Alexandres

And thanks for the lingo..... ;) back atchya

Silver
:*

OMG dont start on bleedin real names, im from traditional irish/welsh families, you know when you have to have all the mens names, crikey it'll be a right laugh when i get married, bit like when Rodney married Cassandra( Brits you know what I mean).
:lol:

[quote name='Flippin'thing bit me eye' date='Jul 2 2003, 01:34 AM']... bit like when Rodney married Cassandra( Brits you know what I mean).
:lol:[/quote]
Aye ;)

:)

silver said:
Oops, I'm off topic......................so how'bout those cichlids Eh!???
:lol: You are pretty close to Canada, aren't you? My wife is Canadian, and I probably say "eh" more often then she does! Its funny to see the faces on people when I say it down here... It's not the usual, Dude, Bro, Dawg... etc..

BTW, I dont get the Rodney/Cassandra thing... -_-

Sometimes being a yank sucks. :p

Most reactions

Back