Cuba!

tahneen

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
well I recently went to cuba and spent alot of time snorkleing and I saw some amazing fish but alot I couldnt get anyclar photos of such as lots of tangs puffers, triggerfish, parrot fish and all that stuff
BUT i did get some pictures of a few fish
but I am not saying they're tat good of qulity :rolleyes: here you go :rolleyes:

more :good:

they had a pond and it was full of thousands of mollies and platies with a couple hundred pink convicts :hyper:

Attachments

• Cuba08_006.jpg
    Cuba08_006.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 42
  • Cuba08_007.jpg
    Cuba08_007.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 42
  • Cuba08_011.jpg
    Cuba08_011.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 45
  • Cuba08_010.jpg
    Cuba08_010.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 39
  • Cuba08_005.jpg
    Cuba08_005.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 46
did you smuggle any back :)
i didnt smuggle any of these back and I was encredibly tempted to smuggle some beutiful anglefish they had in another pond that where HUGE, these angles where about 12" from top to bottom and had AMAZING colors
but i did bring back some shells and when i got home I noticed one was moving and there was a little hermit crab walking around the baggie he was in
so since i didnt have anywhere to keep or put him I thought the best thing would be kill him and anything eelse in amongst the shells by boiling water and letting them soak
after I discoverd about 4 more of these guys :sad: andI feel bad about it
but in another couple weeks ill have my salt tank up and if this happens again ill pop them in there :lol:

wow, accidentally smuggled hermit crabs back? well lets hope you check the shells first next time :p

Incidentally, I would like some nice catfish if they have any, does one have room in their shoe?

the first melanotaenia praecox that made it to Australia did so in a condom up someones bum.
Damn drug couriers smuggling fish instead now.

Most reactions

Back