Crazyforcordoras 1St Reef Tank!

Which shrimp goby for my Tiger Pistol Shrimp?

• Orange Srtiped Prawn Goby

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Yellow Watchman Goby

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Orange Spotted Goby

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Steinitz Goby

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nemo is kinda dumb, he just dosent get that he cant host my frogspawn.

Making a poll! Hmmm, which shrimpgoby to go with the pistol?

Oh yah, forgot the update. Last night, we had a terrible storm. The house got struck by lightning TWICE, and we had to shut the power off. All fishies are fine, wich is good.

Wow!!! I thought lightning can't hit the same place twice :crazy:

YWG :good:

Thats the thing, it didnt. It hit once in the living room, and once in the basement. :crazy:

Yes, im pretty sure its going to be either YWG or The Orange stripe prawn goby.

Good thing there wasn't much damage. :good: BTW how do you update the subject on a topic and change it to a poll???

To do so, simply hit EDIT on your first post in the topic, the hit USE FULL EDITOR. Then you can change what you want. :good:

Well, i will be going to Petco either tomorrow, or Thursday. I will probably be picking up a watchman goby and a clown goby. Clown goby is for the other tank. No corals, even though im tempted. :hey:

I leave for Cape Cod tomorrow. No internet, so i wont be on TFF. Lets just hope my fish and corals are fine wheni come back. Especially my Fairy Wrasse. I really like her.

Don't you think a fairy wrasse in a 10g a little unfair :huh:

No, as the fairy wrasse is not active. She likes to hover around.

Just to mention its not a big species, its a Black fin witch gets around 3" as an adult.

Back from vacation.
Pistol Shrimp covered everything in dust, had to brush it off. All fish okay, Horn Coral not so much. Its pretty dead. Hmmm.

Huh.

Wont be updating much, all of TFF is falling apart... All i can say is i got an Orange Spot Goby...

Bye Bye TFF...

Why are you going? TFF is falling apart? What?!?!

Most reactions

Back