Crap, why do I always do this?

splashluff said:
wow, he's GORGEOUS :drool:.. His fins are all glittery and shimmery... :wub: it looks like he'll fit into your Betta gang perfectly! what are you going to name the new boy?
Hmm... I think I'll go with Rabia. Gotta stick with the angel/demon theme, after all (even though they're not all Christian angels/demons anymore) ;)

I think that kind of colouring on a betta is amazing. If I saw one I wouldn't be able to resist. I have the betta bug too, but money has prevented me from splurging too much. I am now working though, so I think the betta family is about to expand. I am on a female kick though, I love watching them swim around together. I really would like to get 4-5 more.

daudy_dojo said:
Synirr now you have to add him to your sig :p And PS you can never EVER have to many bettas! :p
I'm gonna wait to update the sig until after the betta show... if I can figure out how to fit that many! :lol:

He's gorgeous! Just like an opal. You'll see with the tlc you give him he'll grow even more beautiful every day. As time went on, my guy that looked like that just seemed to get even deeper shines of pinks and blues as he danced around in his bowl.

Pegasus is a good name suggestion for him! I like that.

I thought my guy looked like a faery so I named him Oberon. I picked that name because Oberon was the King of the faeries in "Midsummer Night's Dream". But he wasn't a delicate wimpy fairy, he was usually portrayed as a beautiful but scary fairy in the plays. I even made his bowl up like a crystalline fairy bowl. It was really pretty! :D

The picture shows Greek columns in your tank. Maybe find a name from Greek mythology to fit the decor? (note to self:...get some Greek columns for Athena's tank).

daudy_dojo said:
Synirr now you have to add him to your sig :p And PS you can never EVER have to many bettas! :p
You know, I was thinking the same exact thing yesterday when you mentioned this was your 23rd fish! Pretty soon your sig is going to need a page of it's own! :blink:

mybabieshavefins said:
daudy_dojo said:
You know, I was thinking the same exact thing yesterday when you mentioned this was your 23rd fish! Pretty soon your sig is going to need a page of it's own! :blink:
Haha, I guess I'll just have to make each individual image smaller as it expands... it's pretty massive right now as it is! :lol:

Most reactions

Back