Crab On A Stick!

raptorrex

Inactive
Reaction score
216457dcbbc7b925.jpg

216457dcce48ca8a.jpg

lol only two decent pics! but it was some display, its mate is too big for this now, but has developed a taste for Shrimp :sad: :sad:

ty stang1

thought id better post some of the big guy! he aint that big but each claw is over is over 7mm.

216457dcf12d9d69.jpg

216457dcf1307a1c.jpg

How big are they boboboy? And what size do they grow to? Sadly I haven't got anywhere to put any but they are fantastic!

the little one is about 1cm across the shell, the big one is 2cm across, they can grow to over 5cm. they need brackish, at least a bath, and dry area. 3 years seems to be about average, for age, but i believe they grow bigger and live longer in the wild. and they really are that red, no photoshop work here.

That's surprising, I didn't realise they were so small! Their colours are amazing.
Keep posting them pics, they're great to look at. :good:

Hi Again

Hows things?

I just wondered if you keep these with any fish, and how big is the tank? Given a chance would they climb into the lid of the tank as my Malawi Crab used to do that.

Sabby

Hi Again

Hows things?

I just wondered if you keep these with any fish, and how big is the tank? Given a chance would they climb into the lid of the tank as my Malawi Crab used to do that.

Sabby
hey Sabby! :D

yep they are with fish, shrimp and Crayfish. they would be in the lid all the time, but i have some tank covers, they have a tray with some dry and a little brackish bath. it seems to keep them healthy.

lol on sat morning. i was playing with my youngest, i was on the floor with her, i turned round, to see the big boy about 1 foot from my face :blush: :-( :crazy: lol it gave me such a shock :hyper: i shouted loud enough to wake the wife :lol: the little sod had pulled away the mesh from the back of the lid, and gone for a walk!

Most reactions

Back