Couple Of Cichlids Using Macro Photography

Stevie@JC

Reaction score
eureka.jpg

fry1.jpg

fry2.jpg
[/img]

The fry are beautiful I love them. Any chance of u getting rid of any of them??If so I would love some. great pictures

How did you learn to take pictures like that...how big are the fry? I always use the macro but can't seem to get totally clear pics. I even use the close-up mode. Wonderful pictures :drool:

Isaac

IovaykInD said:
How did you learn to take pictures like that...how big are the fry? I always use the macro but can't seem to get totally clear pics. I even use the close-up mode. Wonderful pictures :drool:

Isaac
[snapback]893257[/snapback]​

I just used the macro setting on my lens

Angel Lady said:
The fry are beautiful I love them. Any chance of u getting rid of any of them??If so I would love some. great pictures
[snapback]893222[/snapback]​

I wish i could Angel but seeing im in Ireland ide doubt if they would make it that far

Hi Stevie@JC,
What equipment are you using and how is it set up.
Nice pics by the way.

That 1st pic is fab ! :D

Nice other piccies too :nod:

They are so cute I click on this topic two or three times a day just to look at the babies. They sure are pretty.. Very nice pictures, very nice.. :wub: :wub: :wub:

awwwwwww so cute :wub: where do u live. any chance of getting 1.....nvm i just saw that you live in ireland. oh well......they are still cute :wub:

Most reactions

Back