Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Thanks a lot!

z.

Attachments

• fish.jpg
    fish.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 35
this is a guess what a form of killifish? i dunno. google killifish and see how close that is

do you mind me asking how to attach photos?
:D

In some of the forums below the box where you enter your message is an area where you can browse and then attach a photo from your hard drive. This option is available in the nonfish photographs section and the aquarium pictures section but it is not available in tropical chit chat and some other subforums. When it is not available, you can still attach a photo but you have to have it already online eg. your website or photobucket. That's my very basic understanding of posting photos on TFF.

z.

this is a guess what a form of killifish? i dunno. google killifish and see how close that is

Thanks for the start. I'll go do some research on killifish!

z.

looks to me like a type of killifish or rainbow but im not sure of the kind maby a Yellow Panchnax??

Looks like a male Golden Wonder Panchax or Aplocheilus lineatus.

Yep, thats it. I knew it was that when i first saw the picture, but cometcattle posted it first.

to me it looks like this, maybe not a yellow but somewhere along the linesclicky

do you mind me asking how to attach photos?
:D

In some of the forums below the box where you enter your message is an area where you can browse and then attach a photo from your hard drive. This option is available in the nonfish photographs section and the aquarium pictures section but it is not available in tropical chit chat and some other subforums. When it is not available, you can still attach a photo but you have to have it already online eg. your website or photobucket. That's my very basic understanding of posting photos on TFF.

:good:
:thanks:

Thanks everyone, that's exactly what it is! I know someone who is giving some FW fish away and I am trying to decide if any of them would suit my tank. Thanks for the help.

z.

I haven't kept these myself, but from what I've seen many people say about them, be very careful keeping them with any smaller fish - they will dissapear into that huge mouth !

I haven't kept these myself, but from what I've seen many people say about them, be very careful keeping them with any smaller fish - they will dissapear into that huge mouth !

Thanks, Bloo. I agree, I don't think it sounds totally compatible with the ones I already have. She also has some blue gouramis available (not truely a community fish?), a danio (I might get this one as I already have 2 danios in the tank), and 2 yellow barbs (have to do some research on these as I'm not sure if they are compatible with my guys or not and what size tank they need). My research will have to wait a day or two because I have an exam on Monday. Oh well.

What happened to your zoo2, Bloo? :lol:

z.

Yello barb ? -_- Not sure what a common named "yellow barb" exactly is ?

Definitely get the Danio - they do much better in groups of 6 or more.

(The "zoo2" dropped off ;) it became too cumbersome and everyone always got it wrong anyway! lol)

Good luck with exams :good:

Most reactions

Back