Could i keep 2 bettas in a 20 gallon hexagon tank?

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Why do people insist on keeping multiples of these fish together? It's just asking for trouble... And just because they 'look' happy to our human eye, who knows what kind of chemical chaos is going on ?

Please do NOT post things you know to be incorrect. Many people read things written on this forum without being members, and knowingly incorrect posts may be believed and acted upon.

From the forum rules - my red highlighting.
7. Posting on TFF is a privilege, not a right. Members who spam; troll or flame others; persistently cause trouble, irritation and upset, "name and shame" retailers; repeatedly break our general rules or otherwise affect the smooth running of the forum will not be tolerated and will be subject to posting previews, posting suspensions, pm suspensions, and/or having their posting privileges permanently removed. Repeat offenders may be reported to their ISP. Finally, please remember: This is a privately owned site. As such, its’ running is not a debate and discussion will not be entered into. The administrators and moderators have final say in all areas and decisions.

Please do NOT post things you know to be incorrect. Many people read things written on this forum without being members, and knowingly incorrect posts may be believed and acted upon.

From the forum rules - my red highlighting.
I am sorry about that to everyone who read that

Most reactions

Back