Cory's And Ghost Shrimp

vereyna

Reaction score
Hey guys!! I am curious about something.

I recently set up a 20g tall aquarium, got it all ready to go and so far I have 6 Harlequin Rasboras and 6 Neon Tetras, and 2 Ghost shrimp (they were really cute and big&fat and like 30 cents lol so why not?!).. We are on day 3 or 4 and everything is GREAT, everyone is loving life. My question is, I want some Pepper corys and I'm wondering if the shrimp will cause any problems for them? Or if the corys will eat up the two shrimp. These two are always on the bottom of the tank scrounging through the gravel. I don't want them to get trampled by a school of corys!! Anyone have these two together and they sort themselves out, or are my shrimp going to become Cory food? Thanks!

Hey guys!! I am curious about something.

I recently set up a 20g tall aquarium, got it all ready to go and so far I have 6 Harlequin Rasboras and 6 Neon Tetras, and 2 Ghost shrimp (they were really cute and big&fat and like 30 cents lol so why not?!).. We are on day 3 or 4 and everything is GREAT, everyone is loving life. My question is, I want some Pepper corys and I'm wondering if the shrimp will cause any problems for them? Or if the corys will eat up the two shrimp. These two are always on the bottom of the tank scrounging through the gravel. I don't want them to get trampled by a school of corys!! Anyone have these two together and they sort themselves out, or are my shrimp going to become Cory food? Thanks!
I have shrimp in most of my Cory tanks. Never been a problem. - Frank

Frank,

Thanks for that, eased me a bit I must say! I like my little guys but I can't wait to get Corys hehe...! :thanks:

Most reactions

Back