Cory Cat Pictures

Barracuda518

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Just some pictures I took of my cory cats.

Tank shot:

IMG_0660.jpg

Bronze corydoras aeneus:

IMG_0849.jpg

IMG_0843.jpg

Albino corydoras aeneus and Corydoras trilineatus:

IMG_0711.jpg

IMG_0835.jpg

IMG_0832.jpg

IMG_0707.jpg

IMG_0700.jpg

Thanks for looking :good:

Any comments?

Great shots...great corys! I love corys, currently only have 1 albino, 1 bronze and 2 orange lasers...but hope to have room for more soon!

thats a great looking tank! those c. trilineatus look really nice, cant wait to get some myself when my tank has finished it's cycle :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the nice comments :good: Those "floating" plants used to be in the sand before the Dojo Loaches got a hold of them and decided to dig them up. I never bothered to put them back because they would just do it again :fun:

i take it someone likes corys? :)

Yep B)

Nice catfish, do corydoras shoal together?

Yeah, they are a schooling fish. They like to be in groups of 4-6, the more the better. The bigger the group you keep them in, the more you will see them.

Lovely tank! I'm a great fan of Cory Cat's too... they do so much for the aqaurium and need little care in return! I have 2 Albino, 2 Peppered and 2 Bronze Cory Cat's! :D

im going to get some bronze corys in about 1 hour , only getting the 3 as il get 3 more albions in the next week or 2.
yours look brill and i can t blame you for having so many as there a cool fish to have. :cool:

love corys, ive got a trio of sterbai and they are very active, highly amusing to watch.

How do you feed them? Do you use sinking pellets? They're really cute. I've never seen someone with so many corys!!

How do you feed them? Do you use sinking pellets? They're really cute. I've never seen someone with so many corys!!

I feed them Ocean Nutrition flake food, Hikari Sinking wafers, Tubifex worms, frozen bloodworm, algae wafers, and spirulla disks. Not all at the same time of course.

Most reactions

Back