Correx, For Guineas

Corex will need a frame. It is slightly flexible and can easily be stapled onto a wooden frame.

If you just wanted a temporary, indoor, playpen you could link it with cable ties but these would get chewed.

If, instead of the corex, you get the acrylic sheets that get sold on Ebay you can glue the corners into plastic angle strips to make a decent join.

Have you visited: Guinea Pig Cages
They have all the information you need, its an American website but its very useful.
I couldn't find any sheets large enough to make the base for my indoor C&C cage so I used a shower curtain and tie cable ties around the curtain and mess.

Emma x

if it works let me know lol coz i feel sly on my guinea leaving him outside as he was a gift from my best friends parents, my friends guinea pig had babies jus 3 days after my best friend died so they gave me the guinea pig baby with their family colours on him! lol

for the time being iv given him a teddy bear to hide behind and cuddle up2 until i find a suitable indoor cage!

Have you visited: Guinea Pig Cages
They have all the information you need, its an American website but its very useful.
I couldn't find any sheets large enough to make the base for my indoor C&C cage so I used a shower curtain and tie cable ties around the curtain and mess.

Emma x

Hi, have you got any pictures?

thanks

Click the link and there are pics on the site.

My correx is just taped together on the outside with 2 inch wide clear tape.though the cubes are up against it so it couldn't spring apart if it tried. Argos has started selling the cubes now, they used to be a pain to get hold of.

Emma :D

Picture's no problem....

000_2618.jpg

This is the large sow pen, I have recently made it larger so 5 sows can live together.

000_2620.jpg

These two are young brothers so they are temporary in this cage attached to the larger section.

Becareful of nibbling guinea pigs! Aurelio, one of the piglets likes to dig underneath the newspapers and nibble holes in the shower curtain, I have just recently changed it. I would recommend a PVC Curtain, I got mine for £5 from Asda.

I hope these help.
Emma x

Most reactions

Back