Cories

Thank you so much for the help. I wasn’t sure if angels would pick on cories.

Not usually. I would not have the dwarf species in with them as these like to swim up in the water column much more, but the average-sized cory species should be OK.

Can you use regular play sand with cories?

I used to have corydora habrosus. Theyll swim up and down the glass and towards middle of tank. Theyll also rest on top of wide leaves they get about an inch but i love them because they are active and look really cool in a big group.
Like Byron mentioned though i wouldnt keep them with bigger fish like angels.

Yes. I have this.
Good. I bought the Quickcrete play sand. Now I just have to decide between glow lights or angels with the cories. I have 6 Glo light now and they do great. Not sure I can raise 8 angels and then have to give 6 away after I get a pair.

Good. I bought the Quickcrete play sand. Now I just have to decide between glow lights or angels with the cories. I have 6 Glo light now and they do great. Not sure I can raise 8 angels and then have to give 6 away after I get a pair.
Do the glow lights :)

Do the glow lights :)
I am. I already have 6 and just ordered 6 more. They can go in my community tank until I get the 55 set up. I want to get about 50 glow lights and 30 cories, perhaps Panda cories if I can find them. I’ve ordered a filter and got the sand. Slow and steady wins the race. I may ask for the cories for my birthday in May.

I am. I already have 6 and just ordered 6 more. They can go in my community tank until I get the 55 set up. I want to get about 50 glow lights and 30 cories, perhaps Panda cories if I can find them. I’ve ordered a filter and got the sand. Slow and steady wins the race. I may ask for the cories for my birthday in May.
Wow! I am excited to see how that looks! Cant wait :)

Most reactions

Back