Cories

FishGuest5123

Fish Maniac
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
What type of cories do you guys keep? Which ones don’t get over 3 or 4”?

I used to keep C121, my favorite species.

I had albinos. Didnt get more than 3 inches

Here's what they look like, and oh, they're also described as Corydoras cf. burgessi. Whether this species is indeed a new species or an already described species, it remains unknown until further study is conducted.

20190514_151720.jpg
20190303_172419.jpg

I was reading that the panda Corydoras only get about 1 1/2”. I was thinking about filling my empty 55G up with Glo light tetras and the pandas.

Oops, never mind. They need a PH around 7.0 and mine is 7.5.

I have bronze, albinos and peppers. My biggest bronze and albino are around 5 1/2 - 6cm 2-2.5inches. My peppers are only small tho my biggest is only around 5 cm which is around 2 inches. In saying that I have a male albino and he is tiny in size compared to my other males, he’s happy and healthy as anything he was obviously just born small or due to genetics. Peppers I find are very shy and will stay in and around the plants etc. Albino’s and bronze are more out there, especially the albinos and love to explore.

I have albinos in with my tetras, They are always swimming all over the tank. . I have 13 glow lights that like to gather in the middle of the tank and sit there hovering and all of a sudden an albino will crash thought them.o_O scattering them, they will form up again and a little while later it happens again, When I had the castle in the middle this did not happen so it has only been a few days of this since I set up the sunken forest. ;)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back