Cories...10 gallon tank

hmm..intresting.....

well as u can see in my signature, u can see a "cave" and a.."rock..something..house" so my cories have 2 shelter, but i was thinking that on my new undecorated tank (going to be cory tank) i might not need a "shelter at all since the whole tank is their "home"??? cause i MAYBE only keep cories...or maybe 1 betta (has to be crowntail) B)

Cories have weak eyes or something so the reason they like to have a "home" is to providede a shady spot. shade-giving plants are good too. I didn't know this when I got my first ones, so they just used to line up in a shady spot under the filter instead. bless.

for the cories, i was thinking of making them into 2 kinds like silver said and i will have 5 sterbai and 5 ? i was thinking of 5 albino

so in the end i shall has 10 cories but the albino cory i have now, is not active enought and i'm worried that he has some kind of sickness, so i dont know if i should add 4 more or not... :/ i mean if i add 4 more albino and then this one dies..then..errr..i dunno what to do :S

Most reactions

Back