Coral Vital - Reef tank energizer

vtecnrg

Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone has ever used or heard of Coral Vital - Reef tank energizer. I have been told that it helps with coraline algea growth. Anyone have experience with this product?

yeah i use it on my reef. it kicks a#$. one cap full a week for a 50 gallon. it's a little bit pricey though. jim :D

also for coraline algae, look into a product called B-ionic, if you haven't already. it wil make your coraline algae grow like crazy.

The local shop owner used to swear by that Marc Weiss stuff... but I know a lot of people are leary of it because they don't fully know what's in it.

Recently though, he's really taken to the B-Ionic stuff... and that's what he sold me. It really does make coraline grow like crazy!

IMO/IME Coral Vital and products like it are snake oils. B-ionic and others like it are balanced buffers for calcium and alkalinity and are excellent. I dose it steady and slow with an IV doser.

Most additives are not needed unless a test shows something low.

Don't add anything unless you know the ingredients (Weiss products are a no-no for that reason)

Most reactions

Back