Copperband For Sale

Chris_C

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Got a stunning Copperband for sale. All my other fish have sold now and just have him left. He is 2 years old, 4 inches long and eats like a pig so you wont get him fading away and dying like most do. Looking for £30 to anybody interested and can collect.

8a9986ff-1.jpg

SOLDDDDDDDDD

Got a stunning Copperband for sale. All my other fish have sold now and just have him left. He is 2 years old, 4 inches long and eats like a pig so you wont get him fading away and dying like most do. Looking for £30 to anybody interested and can collect.

8a9986ff-1.jpg

where abouts are you chris?

Just seen your in Bolton...Which is a shame cos im in Sheffield but would have been snapping that off you if you were closer :sad:

Nice, when did you get the Copperband Chris?

8a9986ff-1.jpg

Just seen your in Bolton...Which is a shame cos im in Sheffield but would have been snapping that off you if you were closer :sad:

:( god #41#### the person who made England so big :angry: :lol:

8a9986ff-1.jpg

I know it was so rude of them to do so... it would help if i could drive... :angry:

Im guessing you dont frequent sheffield either?

Got him a few weeks ago mate. I had somebody to hold him for me until i set back up but that fell through :( gutted to be honest because its hard to find one like this that is a big eater and fat.

8a9986ff-1.jpg

Unfortunately not mate :( and don't fancy the fuel on the 130+ mile round trip :lol:

I know it was so rude of them to do so... it would help if i could drive... :angry:

Im guessing you dont frequent sheffield either?

Got him a few weeks ago mate. I had somebody to hold him for me until i set back up but that fell through :( gutted to be honest because its hard to find one like this that is a big eater and fat.

Is there no one else who could hold him for you? Its a shame nice looking fish and if hes eating then what a bonus :good: For £30 its a steal.

Is there no one else who could hold him for you? Its a shame nice looking fish and if hes eating then what a bonus :good: For £30 its a steal.

Don't know many local reefers mate :( so nobody else to ask. How's your copper doing mate? still fit and well?

i didnt think so but thought it would be worth an ask, only other option is postage if you have the facilities to?

Most reactions

Back