Convict Photos

Sunny_Cait

Reaction score
Hey all! I have a really sweet pair of juvenile convicts. The male is especially photogenic. They are still young, at maybe 1.5 inches. They are very entertaining to watch!

Mahad is the male, and Ayaan is the female. :)

IMG_0706.jpg

IMG_0707.jpg

IMG_0711.jpg

IMG_0712.jpg

IMG_0714.jpg

IMG_0715.jpg

IMG_0716.jpg

IMG_0721.jpg

IMG_0741.jpg

Thanks! I really enjoy these two. Hopefully they will give me lovely fry later in life. :)

I dont think you have to worry about getting fry with a pair of convicts lol.

Could you post a full pic of your tank. And also tell me what decor is in it and how you set it up to look so nice?????? Please, im a dying to know.

Agressive and black/pink convicts go together like paper and glue. I was told that if you rasie baby cons with community fish( as in like a bunch of females), they wont be aggressive. But i am going with them be deadly aggressive.

Yes, these guys aren't particularly friendly, but they are very entertaining, and my peaceful BP can hold his own with the pair.

I can get a photo for you, this is how it was set up when those photos were taken. It's not very exciting. It's a bit different now, but I have to get new pics.

Anyway, the old layout:

IMG_0745.jpg

More treats. I got some better ones of Ayaan, and the new tank layout. Still boring, but, what can you do. The pot is in there for spawning purposes.

IMG_0961.jpg

IMG_0965.jpg

IMG_0966.jpg

IMG_0978.jpg

IMG_0985.jpg

IMG_0992.jpg

Most reactions

Back