Contemplating!

heygetsmart

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
So my parents decided to retire to Vietnam.. At first Vietnam was only just a planned vacation.. To visit family and friends... but of course it turned into something much larger. They want to RETIRE there and of so of course, they handed the key to the house to the hubby and I... We've been so busy settling ourselves into our little love nest.. That I completely forgot about my dad's plakats. :unsure: ... I don't know what I should do with them.. My dad has two breeding set ups and about 12 fighters left. 8 females and 4 males I believe... I would LOVE to keep them all But there's no way i'd be able to handle taking care of them all by myself, including my own bettas and aquatic animals. My hubby leaves for Iraq in three weeks : / What should I do? :blink:

to be honest I would just get on with it. You can do it!!!! :good: your signature says it all

I brainstormed! I might be getting a drip system set up.
: D

hmm, could you send me a few photos? if you where contemplating reducing the herd?

if i was you i would keep them for a while and see how you get on
try and set up the drip system before hubby has to head off
the fish will help keep you busier while he's away

how long if he off for?
if you cant cope with them you can always review the situation
in a months time
set yourself 4 weeks after hubby goes then see how you are going
with the bettas

good luck :)

After a lot of convincing and some... reasonable promises... He said we'll head off tomorrow to get drip system suplies! I have a $300 budget. Haha!

He will be gone for 7-10 months. : /
Maybe longer... Never sure with the military.

Although I am joining the military myself! Ha.
:lol: :lol:

After a lot of convincing and some... reasonable promises... He said we'll head off tomorrow to get drip system suplies! I have a $300 budget. Haha!

He will be gone for 7-10 months. : /
Maybe longer... Never sure with the military.

Although I am joining the military myself! Ha.
:lol: :lol:

so you dont need homes for them? :unsure:

i'm not sure.. i am going to try the drip system for a couple weeks and see if i can handle it.. if not... then i'll be finding new homes for them [:

I don't plan on breeding them though. haha my CT spawn is a handful already!

i'm not sure.. i am going to try the drip system for a couple weeks and see if i can handle it.. if not... then i'll be finding new homes for them [:

I don't plan on breeding them though. haha my CT spawn is a handful already!

ok!! make sure you keep me in mind for those girls!! and a few boys! :good:

Most reactions

Back