Constantine!

Zafirah

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Your babies are all grown up! Well, heres some flaring pics of the 2 boys....def boys..lol
The halfmoon boy is GORGOUS and has definitely wayyy better than i expected, Trooper is just as smexy as well.

Brosflaring001.jpg

Brosflaring002.jpg

Brosflaring004.jpg

^^ sexyness

Brosflaring006.jpg

Brosflaring007.jpg

Brosflaring008.jpg

Brosflaring009.jpg

Brosflaring011.jpg

Brosflaring012.jpg

Brosflaring013.jpg

Brosflaring015.jpg

Brosflaring016.jpg

^^HAY!!!

Brosflaring017.jpg

Brosflaring018.jpg

Brosflaring019.jpg

Brosflaring020.jpg

Brosflaring021.jpg

Brosflaring023.jpg

Brosflaring024.jpg

Brosflaring026.jpg

Brosflaring027.jpg

beautiful photos, they have lovely colourings :)

Sorry to say, since I bred them...but...Ooooh, what pretty babies! Great shots too! Glad they're working out for you so well.

Thanks for the fishy and photo compliments(i use a nikon d40)..yes im very happy w/ how these guys turned out...everybody..go buy fishesh from constantien, her fish are awesome.

Hehe thanks...ive named the more pale on Tariq, soo now we have Trooper(rt boy) and Tariq.

You could possibly have some luck with shrimp with them. As someone's already said- it's a chance. They're still young now, so still small and may not mess with them and just grow with them and leave them be. There's no definite though.

Why are we know discussing shrimp? Lol :p

But...yeh they are all very lovely..

Why are we know discussing shrimp? Lol :p

But...yeh they are all very lovely..
cuz we have all talked about bettas so much that bland topics (such as shrimp) are much more interesting :lol:

so how bout the weather? :p

We where talking about shrimp because I love your bettas and wanted to add one to my shrimp tank, but I don't want my cherries to be dinner. :( Lovely bettas though!

Woo hoo :D Great pictures of super bettas :D

I bet you're so so pleased that you got some of Constantines :nod: :nod:

Most reactions

Back