connorlindeman - March 2022 Tank of the Month Winner! (16 gal and smaller)

Congrats! Beautiful tank. I love the hardscape arrangement and the contrast of colors.
 
We have a winner in Fishforums.net
March 2022 Tank
of the Month Contest​
We had 10 awesome tanks entered in this month's TOTM contest featuring tanks sized at 16 gallons and smaller, but only one could win...
And the winner is.......
:band:
:hooray:
connorlindeman
Let's all congratulate him
:drinks:
Here's the winning tank and its description
img_4739-jpg.155490
​
This is my attempt at a Iwagumi Tank. It is 10 gallons and houses 3 male fancy guppies. They are not the permanent inhabitants. As suggested by someone on this forum I will be putting about 10 Clown Killifish in soon. Not too sure if the killis will like the scape. I need to do some more research. The tank was set up about 2 months ago.

The plants in the tank:
Water Sprite(floating and some planted. )
Pearl Weed.(just added the pearl weed in about a week ago. Soon I aim for it to spread across the front of the tank in a thick carpet.

The rocks were purchased from the fish store. Not sure what type they are but they look cool 😎

The substrate is quikrete play sand.

I do a weekly 25% water change. I will up that to maybe 50% once I add the clown killifish.

The fish are fed daphnia, tubifex worms, brine shrimp, and a variety of high-quality flakes.

I have a 100-watt aqueon heater and a quiet flow 10 filter. I plan on changing that to a sponge filter because the killis like a bit more calm water.

The lights are on for 8 hours. I use some flourish but not that much.

Well, that's about it.
Looks so real!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top