Congratulations to Guisiana (aka Juicebox) and Daniel on your marriage.

Hi JuiceBox. I wish you and Daniel a long happy life together and hope you enjoy each other's company every moment of every day. Live life to the fullest, or as much as you can, and enjoy each being around each other. And now you can get him to set up a fish tank for you and he can maintain it too :)
Thank you Colin! He will definitely be joining me in my aquarium addiction when we move to a place that will allow aquariums 🥲
Good luck in this new chapter. I know you'll be busy, but please don't vanish completely. According to statistics I just made up, the happiest marriages are ones where one partner talks fish online.
Those statistics seem legit. ;) I won’t be going anywhere! I’ll be back in full force come the end of October after we are settled in and back from visiting family in NZ for our honeymoon!

B8B2DBE0-BBDC-4007-B4D7-113E6DA4BC41.jpeg
8E6264E6-E4CB-4004-BA08-9A1CB8C5866E.jpeg

I'm so so happy for the both of you Gius!
I know you two will live very happy lives together!
Can't wait to hear all about the wedding when you're able to share!

Belated congratulations. Hope you have many happy fish together.
:)

Such beautiful photos...
I'm so sorry that I missed out on the fact that you got married. I know that I'm a kind of late but I like to give you two my best wishes on your marriage. Have a beautiful and loving life together... 🫶
1703683778935.png

Most reactions

Back