Congrats Kelly!

Sorrell

If you're a bird, I'm a bird
Reaction score
So I got my new issue of Flare yesterday and just got to read a little and guess what I come across? An article written by our very own Wuv! Ya told me they were gonna publish it Kelly, but I didn't know they already had :hyper: So exciting!!!

:flex: :hooray: :drink: <---thats me on the right :look: :kana:

Wow. Congratulations wuv! :D What's the article about.

And what a suitable name for a betta magazine. :lol:

awsome! congrats kelly! :cool:

if someone could, could they post the article for us to read? :dunno:

DD

:nod: Very cool, congrats! Can't wait to get my new issue!

Awesome article Kelly...I just got my Flare today and went right to it. Hopefully this will get lots of other fish keepers out there to consider using CS. I've had great success with it as well with my fish and my dog.

Linda

Congrats Kelly!!

Exactly what is flare (real mag or ezine) and where can I find it? :whistle:

Flare is the publication from the IBC, I believe you can download a sample issue on the website and if you join you'll recieve it by mail :thumbs:

IBC

Sorrell said:
Flare is the publication from the IBC, I believe you can download a sample issue on the website and if you join you'll recieve it by mail :thumbs:

IBC
Thanks-I'm downloading it now although it might take a while on dialup. lol. I'm pretty sure the IBC isn't meant for people like me with just 2 little bettas. :rolleyes:

gale said:
Sorrell said:

IBC
Thanks-I'm downloading it now although it might take a while on dialup. lol. I'm pretty sure the IBC isn't meant for people like me with just 2 little bettas. :rolleyes:
Not true, the IBC is for ALL Betta lovers, whether you have one or 10,000. It's not meant for just breeders. Personally I think Flare is worth the cost of the membership!

Linda

shrks1fan said:
gale said:
Sorrell said:
Flare is the publication from the IBC, I believe you can download a sample issue on the website and if you join you'll recieve it by mail  :thumbs:

IBC
Not true, the IBC is for ALL Betta lovers, whether you have one or 10,000. It's not meant for just breeders. Personally I think Flare is worth the cost of the membership!

Linda
True,it is worth it. Especially after I realized it costs them over a dollar to send out each issue :huh: Ouchie!

Thanks so much for the congrats you guys :wub: Of course I'm super critical of myself so...ya know :rolleyes: Also, I could kick myself for not mentioning a few other things that I've seen silver do. The most recent being healing the mother of all mothers,my sweet orange mama, of dropsy. I literally had given up on her and all of the meds I'd tried weren't helping,I thought she was a goner (she sure looked like one!) . Instead I gave her a very potent drowning in silver and low and behold her swelling went down,her scales went smooth and her appetite came back :thumbs: That was over a month ago and she looks fantastic :wub:

Congratulations Kelly, Well Done :cool:

Most reactions

Back