Congo Tetra

squeeky

Reaction score
Hi, I've just been watching my fish after i'd done a water change and noticed 1 of my congo tetras gasping, then all of a sudden he spewed all this liquid with most of his tea in there, he did this 3 or 4 times. I tried brine shrimp for the first time today and only the congos were interested in it. After spewing he has now stopped gasping and calmed down.
Also noticed on the top of two barbs pectoral fins is a kind of whitish covering bit like cling film and it looks loose ish, like you could get a hold of it and pull it off. Its also making them flick and twitch a lot like theyre trying to get it off.
Have a few problems at the moment which i'm trying to put right, was about to treat for white spot but not sure now what to do now, could do with something that treats everything (wishfull thinking) :unsure:

with the first problem, your fish probably just ate too much. mine did this with a pea the other day, had a few big bits and was gasping and trying to get them back out. i was worried she might die but it came out and i removed it from the tank..

Stick to the same threads as it get comfusing.

Most reactions

Back