Confermation

CysticCrab

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
hey i am buying a tank from my mate i dont no if this is allowed but we will see i guess im sorry, but he is selling its to me for a great price, but he wont sell it to me without the sharks so i guess im buying them and either keeping them or finding them a new home, anyway, can someone tell me what these are, i no its a red tail in the back but what are these other to
Cheers
Cody

5183a1g_20.jpeg

k the one in my profile pic cuz i don no how to add a pic :p

link isnt working this might work

5183a1g_20.jpeg

I put the address into the bar though and those are Pangasius Catfish, stay away!!! They grow huge like well over 4 foot and chunky, they should not be in tanks.

Wills

To be fair it would be good for both of you if you or him tried to rehome them - either back to the local fish shop, either for them to take them in or to give you details of someone in the area that can take them. Failing that do you have any public aquariums near you that might be able to take them?

Ebay could be a good option in the UK we have a site called Aquarist Classified which is for selling aquatics stuff on and the USA has aquabid not sure if aquabid stretches to Canada or not? Just wondering if you have anything similar.

Wills

Where abouts are you? I would love that rainbow shark :)

Most reactions

Back