richchappy

Fishaholic
Reaction score
This is the big comunity tank downstairs. its an Aqua 120l i think
Here are some piccys
IMAG0003-1.jpg

The whole tank
IMAG0005.jpg

Our siamese fighter in aston Villa colours :sick: We couldnt fine one in derby colours lol
IMAG0004.jpg

The planted area in the tank
IMAG0006.jpg

Finally the crazy algea eater who like to swim round in circles lol

ENJOY

Rich

Your tank is ruined with the Aston Villa supporter...

No, really it's a nice tank. Your aware of the white and green plant not being aquatic right?
Your algae eater looks cute, but I bet he grows massive, it's hard to identify him because he's that small, I think he could be an SAE or a CAE. I'm planning on getting a little bit of lava rock for my nano, to make a design a bit like another forum member on here has (name has escaped me), it's scar-tear or something I think his name is. He has a very nice "Miami coastline" planted tank.

Neal

I never knew the plant was not aquatic as we brought it at aquatics shop :angry: and it seems ok

Yes it is lava rock and the algea eater is meant to grow to 5inch i think

Rich

It will seem okay, but in a few weeks time it will rot, polluting your water and just not looking nice, it may even smell. Watch out for your algae eater becoming aggressive, although my CAE didn't become aggressive, but other members have experienced it. Would you mind telling me how much two or three 3" peices would cost and where to get it from please?

Neal

Most reactions

Back