Complete Aquarium Setup With Lots Of Extras + Fish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ifti

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Livestock/Equipment make-model-size/Wanted/Exchange/Plants: Interpret 48ltr 'Fish Pod' with stand + fish - more info below.
Age and condition: Excellent condition, around 8 months old.
Quantity for sale: 1 tank, with lots of extras - see below.....
Reason for Sale: Dont have time to maintain any more :(
Delivery or Collection: Collection
Sales price: £120
Postage & Packaging: n/a
Photograph: Below.....

Full list of everything included in this sale!!!

Equipment
Interpret Fish Pod 48ltr Curved Glass Aquarium, with 2 lights.
Black gravel, plastic plants, wooden log ornament.
Matching Black Stand with cupboard & shelf
Interpet PF1 Filter
Interpet 100w heater
Bottle of Boots Ammonia
Fish Net
Magnet Algae remover (Glass cleaner)
Algae scraper & planter
Tetra Easy Balance
Interpet Tap Safe
Interpet Algae Treatment
Interpet Filter Wool
Gravel Cleaner
Bucket!
Digital Timer

Stock
Currently contains a Blue Betta, A Dwarf Honey Gourami, 4 Mollies, and several Guppies.

Everything above is included in the sale - a complete setup, with everything you need to maintain the tank.

This is a collection only sale. I am located just outside Harlow, Essex - which is just off of the M11 between Stanstead Airport and London. Its pretty easy to get to and is in a nice open area, so no tight roads to navigate!
If you require more photos of anything please feel free to let know and I will get anything you need to you.

Interpet Fish Pod Glass Aquarium - Fish Pod 48 Litre

Also comes with a matching stand.....

IMG_0950.jpg

IMG_0951.jpg

IMG_0964.jpg

IMG_0956.jpg

IMG_0959.jpg

Complete with Interpet PF1 Filter....

IMG_0962.jpg

100w Interpet Heater......

IMG_0963.jpg

Comes with everything you need to get started and maintain!

IMG_0960.jpg

Spare filter wool, tapsafe, other fluids, net, and scraper/planter...

IMG_0958.jpg

Spare food for both Cichlid and Tropical fish.
I did have a few cichlids originally, but they outgrew the tank so changed to Tropicals - hence have a variety of food for both types.....

IMG_0953.jpg

IMG_0954.jpg

Also included is a gravel cleaner and a glass cleaning magnet to remove algae from the glass.
I'll even throw in the bucket as well!!

IMG_0965.jpg

IMG_0962.jpg

Finally, I'll even throw in the timer for turning the lights on/off automatically!

IMG_0952.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

really nice tank mate,but i think you will struggle to get £160 for it.

maybe better selling accessories seperately

I may sell the API kit separate.

Nevertheless, I'm open to offers for the whole lot.......

Would really like to shift all this to make way for a new project, so am open to any offers......
Try me, never know your luck!

u might want to lower ur price alot to get this sold i can get this for about half the price if not less if u want a sale

u might want to lower ur price alot to get this sold i can get this for about half the price if not less if u want a sale

Understood, although it was because of everything that comes with the tank as well. Price of the tank and cabinet alone is more then what I have this sale price set at.

Nevertheless, API testing kit has sold, so I have removed this from the sale and lowered the price by a fair bit also........

So why are you telling me you like it and need to lower price if your not even interested?

£120 for the complete setup is a fair price IMO. Especially considering the tank and stand alone are worth more then that.

I am open to listening to offers from INTERESTED parties. If you are not interested please move on rather then wasting everyone's time.

you might benefit from selling you items seperately on here,then put your tank and stand on e-bay.you could possibly make more money that way

you might benefit from selling you items seperately on here,then put your tank and stand on e-bay.you could possibly make more money that way

Thanks.
Yes I might end up doing that in the end, just thought I'd offer it all on here first.
I do have an API Master Test Kit, which is currently on eBay and doing well, so I may slowly start putting the other bits up and donate the fish to my daughters school, before selling the tank and stand. Would rather it all go together really as its a nice setup for someone with everything needed. Although if worst comes to the worst I will split.

Final bump.....
Shoot me an offer, you never know your luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back