FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

my entry if this is where u post them

my bronze cory

Attachments

• DSCF0063.JPG
    DSCF0063.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 68
what the hey they are still young they are good fish i think i need a better camera before im goigng to be in the running tho.

edit i forgot to put the picture in doh!
post-22-1053002609.jpg
let me see i fthat worked hmm...

khuli anyone!

Attachments

• giant_khuli.JPG
    giant_khuli.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 88
am i allowed to put two pictures in for consideration ?

post-22-1053027132.jpg

oh no i just found her (i think it was a her) claws in the air while i was puting in some earth worm. i was reading a post on a different forum and i think it might have been too hot for him tho that was for crayfish. i dont get it she ate the food ok and seemed to be as happy as anything, if you can attribute emotion to a crab. last time i had one it lasted for allmost a year.. perhaps this one was older than it looked i will have to look into this.

I believe only 1 m8, but I am not a mod and don't make the rules, if more than one I have another great pic of samatrah

edit: if only one I will stich with my fisrt post, and thank for the copliment jam, I tried with yours but the image resolution is not high enough and the water turns purple.

Attachments

• newbuddy4.jpg
    newbuddy4.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 89
lol just like real life dagged purple water i will have to use an old fashoned camera for the picture of the whole tank when i get it ready for next months comp mwahahahaha

Attachments

• nightanker.jpg
    nightanker.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 70
Hey if this is a best looking fish comp then i have to enter this one

Tanked if you could clean this up a little id be eternally grateful

Attachments

• Siamese_Tiger_fish.jpg
    Siamese_Tiger_fish.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 83
-=DG=- said:
single fish or the whole tank or both? (even thought i'm too late
One for each, its a monthly contest no need to worry about being late you can catch it next month if you post now :) Good luck to everyone involved!!

Just done a filter clean + hoover + added medicine. So i've have the winning pics in a week once the water clears up :)

Most reactions

Back