COMPETITION: best looking betta!

betta_breeder

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Post pics of your best looking betta, and we will have a mini competition, to see who has the best looking bettas in this forum! ;)

ILL TURN IT INTO A POLL SO WE CAN VOTE!!!
Add your pics on this post then at 6PM we can set up a poll so everybody can vote!!!

HERES MY CROWNTAIL (MARIO) FROM BETTAMAN.........

Attachments

• tank_n_fry_035.jpg
    tank_n_fry_035.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 57
I'm sorry to say this is not allowed on TFF.
expect this thread to be closed soon.

OMG??? this isnt an OTM comp it is just a little thing for the day why stop it??????
the reason comps were closed was because of cheating but it is not as if its some olympic competition!!!

i dont see any good reason to close it. it is just so that we can all see each other best bettas!!!!!
please dont!!!! :grr:

all i'm saying is I and some other members
in the past have had this type of thing, all have
resulted in them being closed.
It is down to the mods wether or not to keep this
open, but given the past I doubt it will stay open.

:lol: i think its a great idea!
please mods can we?

oh and grim reaper that betta is AMAZING and yours too mrplaty i just have the veiltails

OK - I'm listening and I won't close it BUT any problems and it'll go. If you can all prove that we can have these comps with no cheating, no backlashing and no problems, then there might be a possibility of OTM comps returning.

Just a suggestion, but if cheating is such a problem, cant you get somoene to post their pic, then a pic of the same thing with them in it?

Wouldnt that prevent cheating?

This must have been the betta competition someone mentioned in another thread of mine! I guess i'll add my little HM :wub:

Attachments

• 100_1670.jpg
    100_1670.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 45

Most reactions

Back