Compatibility With A Black Shark Is There Any Fish?

Is this the black shark or red-tailed black shark or even the rainbow shark? All three are sometimes interchanged with the same name and the black shark is a much different animal to the other two in size if nothing else.

Is this the black shark or red-tailed black shark or even the rainbow shark? All three are sometimes interchanged with the same name and the black shark is a much different animal to the other two in size if nothing else.
Agreed.

lol i think the poster knew what they had! they did state they were looking for a BIG fish to go with it!

Sometimes you don't know and "big" can be a relative term. To me a "big" fish is anything over 12" but to some, only fish over 1.5-2 feet is big. Or maybe 6' so big isn't always descriptive enough. ;)

Agreed.

lol i think the poster knew what they had! they did state they were looking for a BIG fish to go with it!

Sometimes you don't know and "big" can be a relative term. To me a "big" fish is anything over 12" but to some, only fish over 1.5-2 feet is big. Or maybe 6' so big isn't always descriptive enough. ;)

yep i see your point there! i consider big as over 12 inches, that is not true of all members, i'm sorry :good:

i've got a red tailed shark and some rainbow gourami and there fine together

Most reactions

Back