Community Fish For Sale

Al would you post the harlequins to me? If so I'll cover the cost of postage plus a bit extra for a beer ;) I would like some more harlequins but all my lfs are currently stocking espei not harlequins and I hate espei! :lol:

Like coldcazzie, if you change your mind on posting I'd be interested in adding the Congo Tetras to my African riverine community, depending upon how much you are looking for above ~£15 for Special Delivery (or equivalent using APC courier etc.), as Friday is my day off this week.

Any idea on the male/female ratio?

In honesty for long standing members like your selfs i would send at at cost of postage to know these in good hands, however i would have to go buy supplies i don't even have fish bags left now let alone heat packs and empty box's. would end up costing more for you Sorry guys :)

Alright. No worries. :)

The offer is there if you change your mind, although I totally understand not being bothered to go get the bits :lol: I don't mind paying the extra to cover the additional costs though.

I prefer to get fish from peeps on here cuz I know they've been looked after :nod:

I appreciate that having no fish courier bits to hand makes things rather difficult, without knowing off hand if you plenty of experience of posting fish (it is something I am yet to do, more out of fear of not doing things right and fish ending up DOA, I was rather brave for me sending my Rabbit Snail group to Chris Cook on here a couple of months back!).

I'm sure you will get interest locally if you are also advertising elsewhere at well below market value like your kind offer here, but if you get stuck, I could always look into sending you a poly box; fish bags; heat pads; elastic bands.

Most reactions

Back