Co2 System

geezer

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Anyone tell me which is the best regulator make for a co2 system?

I like some combo's I've seen but dunno which brand is the best!

I heard buying the parts seperate can work out cheaper than buying a fully automated system straight off

Anyone tell me which is the best regulator make for a co2 system?

I like some combo's I've seen but dunno which brand is the best!

I heard buying the parts seperate can work out cheaper than buying a fully automated system straight off

The Aquamedic regulator seems to come highly recommended.
I have one, but as it's my first pressurised system, I have nothing to compare it to, However it works well,
is easy to setup and the needle valve gives good control over CO2 injection.

Mr G

I tried to start a thread on this before but it didn't get very far, but you might find it interesting all the same :) - this thread.

Have you considered using a pub type CO2 cylinder? If you have I use a German reg on mine, got it from ebay.
I would definitely recommend them. Ive not tried this reg on the JBL 500g cylinders, but I probably should so can let you know the results?

Sam

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I heard from someone that system is pretty good. You can buy all parts seperate for cheaper I think (diff brands)

For a full co2 system it shouldn't cost a person over $200 and for a fully automated system shouldn't really go over $300

that one would cost well over $400 Canadian dollars exchange rate + shipping, plus you'do buy the tank seperately so it would be close to $500

Most reactions

Back