Co2 Questions

wow ok, i thought it was alot more complicated, i think ill do that way. I have one question though in the mixture section off that do u put the suger mix in one bottle and the yeast in the other or just make 2 duplicated bottles with the yeast and sugar combined?
thanks
-nate

yeast, sugar and water in every bottle - all the same. I would use 4 bottles and change 2 at a time. If you change all 4 mixtures then your plants will be without CO2 while the reaction and pressure takes place - at least you will have some with the 2 bottles.

to be honest i would go pressurized. i have a 83(uk)gal tank with some of these on it and they are a right pain in the ass!! not sure if you can do the fire extingusher mod over in the us??

to be honest i would go pressurized. i have a 83(uk)gal tank with some of these on it and they are a right pain in the ass!! not sure if you can do the fire extingusher mod over in the us??

ypu can but ibelieve they have different threads.

if i used 4 i would still conect them all right? and do i just fill it when its empty?

connect them all with a t-piece. They always have liquid in so it needs emptying and a good wash out then refilling.

1 teaspoon yeast (adjust accordingly)
2 cups (1 cup = 220ml) of sugar
fill bottle 3/4 with lukewarm water (25-30C)
add bicarbonate soda if you have a gh of 4 or less.

ok how much bicarbinate soda (i have a low gh)

ok cool just gotta wait and find some more soda bottles as i dont drink soda since i run.

wait would that be 1 teaspoon alltogether or in each bottle

Sorry to jump in here... was just looking at the hooking up section. Where do you buy the tubing/other things?
I'm not very mechanical, but looks simple enough.

can you give me a list of hardware I'll need to do this? as I'd find it in the store?

so far i have not bought anything yet but the lfs always has tubing or if yours dosnt try lowes which is where you can get the rest of the stuff it said in the artical at the top. I am just gonna use 1/4 inch tubing. read the artical on top for more info on what to get

Most reactions

Back