Clownfish Sexing!

cheerz i think i will.

i am not sure wat fish now to get:
i want:

1 royal gramma
1 or 2 clownfish

but i do not know what else to get can you reccomend anything else!!

Hi

thanks for all your help guys!!

I think I will get a coral beauty I do like them and yes tht tmc sounds good I will go asap!!

What fish are ok with maroon clowns?? I want fish that won't get bullied etc...by the maroon

cheerz

Hi,

wud these fish be ok together....

1 maroon clownfish
1 flame hawkfish
1 yellow eye kole tang
1 fiji blue damsel
1 mandarin dragonet

are these ok??

I want something that will be ok with maroon clownfish please help!!

What size tank have you got a Kole Tang needs 75 Gallons roughly
Dragnet Mandarin needs a lot of Copepods can be kept in a 30 gall tank but will need to feed the tank with pods on a regular basis
Hawkfish + Maroon may be ok but in a smaller than 75 Gallon tank I think the hawkfish would be hassled
Damsel and Maroon would not like to call that one both are aggressive which might cancel it out or might be all out war.

The Maroons are a very aggressive species that I have seen these having a pop at bigger fish not really a good fish to mix with others.

There are far nicer looking clowns available which are

a. Smaller
b. Less Aggresive

tank is too small for a kole tang

What size tank have you got a Kole Tang needs 75 Gallons roughly
Dragnet Mandarin needs a lot of Copepods can be kept in a 30 gall tank but will need to feed the tank with pods on a regular basis
Hawkfish + Maroon may be ok but in a smaller than 75 Gallon tank I think the hawkfish would be hassled
Damsel and Maroon would not like to call that one both are aggressive which might cancel it out or might be all out war.

The Maroons are a very aggressive species that I have seen these having a pop at bigger fish not really a good fish to mix with others.

There are far nicer looking clowns available which are

a. Smaller
b. Less Aggresive

100% agree...if you want maroons, get a bigger tank!

Most reactions

Back