Clown Loach

thats amazing.. i've never heard of any clown loaches actually getting to a foot long!! in indo where they come from they are eaten when they get to this size
:-( :( :sick: :sad:

My clown loaches are not hiding wohooooooooooo I thought it was just that they are nocturnal, but they are out right now, having a nosey round LOL....

Claire x

My 3 are out and about most of the day.They shoot up and down the stream of bubbles caused by the airstones.Id guess yours will be more visible as they settle in.
If I had to I would get rid of all my other fish before parting with my 3.

kat and james said:
thats amazing.. i've never heard of any clown loaches actually getting to a foot long!! in indo where they come from they are eaten when they get to this size
:-( :( :sick: :sad:
[snapback]898696[/snapback]​

I wonder what they taste like. You have to know that clown loach in indo is like salmon to those ppl who live in indo.

Clairel said:
My clown loaches are not hiding wohooooooooooo I thought it was just that they are nocturnal, but they are out right now, having a nosey round LOL....

Claire x
[snapback]898708[/snapback]​

Thats good. I bet they are settling in nicely. Like I said in an earlier post, my YoYo's did the same thing. I have noticed the last couple of days that they have gotten extremely active, exploring every nook and cranny of the tank. They have even started schooling with the cories and porthole catfish. I am very happy with them so far :thumbs:

clown loach are really lovely fish, they are one of my favourites in the tank :wub: !
stick some cucumber in there.. and watch them go crazy they love that stuff!

Hi, I have 3 clown loaches. They are very nervous fish. I tend to sit far away from the tank and they eventually venture out. Also if you put their food to the front of the tank you'll find they'll come out of hiding.
Mike

Most reactions

Back