Clown Loach And Green Terror?

PRW1988

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
The title says it all... Can a clown loach and green terror be kept in the same aquarium?

I've got a green terror in a tank with clown loaches. Had him about 6 months so he's not fully grown yet but they get on fine for now. He seems to think he's a loach. He's always dancing with them first thing in a morning.

I find my Green Terror fairly placid.........at the moment!! Mine is about same age as yours and is good pals with the Firemouth, they swim together. I have had clowns in that tank and didn't have a problem. I don't know if the Green Terror is going to become more aggresive as he gets older and bigger though.

yes it shouldnt be a problem as long as clowns not bite size :good:
cichlids usually get along with bottom dwellers/dither fish fine<usually> unless you have my jaguar cichlid<now he hates anything in the tank<even my hand :lol:

HAHAHA JUST REALISED THIS POST WAS FROM 2007

i have 4 large clown loaches (1 being circa 6") in with a 7" green terror, they have never really bothered with each other

well somebodys good at digging lol. I decided against keeping them together just in case.

sry this isn't related, zawiha wat fish is that in your d.p

This thread died long ago. I don't need the answer to it anymore, but that's a green terror if Im not mistaken in his DP.

Most reactions

Back