Clicketh Here For Fish

Woah, blimey. Right. I've just this second walked in from work (literally) having started at 8:30am. Wayyyyy to tired to even contemplate messaging everybody right this second. So will start looking at it tommorow when i finish work at 6pm. I'll start pm'ing people then (Chris, i'll email or text you lol).

Untill then, here's what i have;

Lilfishie - Bulldogs (yes all the same, kept at 26C currently)
Minnnt - Green + Gold Sevs (to answer your text yes they are friends, lil nip here and there usual cichlid stuff)
Walkers - 2 Green Senegalse Bichirs (beauts), Rotkeil and my female Jack.
Mattlee - Pictus Cats (will talk about the Armoured, provisionally reserved for you meanwhile)
Discoiii - Zebra Loach
Beechey - One Albino Senegalese Bichir and Blue Acara are yours if you want them (can't do tommorow though)

Havn't missed anyone, have i. David, you confused me somewhat with your message on HRP's?

I'm from cov mate also ! Are the rest on my list taken? What about albino severum ? Pm me your number will phone tomorrow. Beechey

All bulldogs gone?

Unsure mate. James wrote a list of all the fish that were spoken for on the previous page i believe?!

angels barbs and rtbs is all thats left i think mate

Lilfishie - Bulldogs (yes all the same, kept at 26C currently)
Minnnt - Green + Gold Sevs (to answer your text yes they are friends, lil nip here and there usual cichlid stuff)
Walkers - 2 Green Senegalse Bichirs (beauts), Rotkeil and my female Jack.
Mattlee - Pictus Cats (will talk about the Armoured, provisionally reserved for you meanwhile)
Discoiii - Zebra Loach
Beechey - One Albino Senegalese Bichir and Blue Acara are yours if you want them (can't do tommorow though)

Yes i did get your pm Beechey, apologies as i've been swamped by work currently doing 12 hour shifts and what-not. I havn't had time to sit down and sort this out yet, wasn't expecting interest to pile in like this so quickly. Listed them all thinking there would be little to no interest at all, how wrong i was. Basically whats left are both albino bichirs, the 3 angels, barbs, red tailed black shark, blue acara, gold flecked sailfin plec and the common plec. Thats what is left, as mentioned i've done it as first interest first serve, and left any disputes to settle themselves amicably. I can now actually sit down and start to pm/email/text people with regards to what they have requested.

Wasn't being ignorant, apologies if anyone thought i was. Life can be hectic :fun:

Can come tomorrow as I'm I'm nights defo want the blue acara 1 albino senegales bichir maybe the gold flecked plec pm me your number

Right, all contacted.

I've text minnnt, discoiii and walkers. David, your phone is clearly glued to your hand, haha :p
I've pm'd both mattlee and Lilfishie.

Beechey, i'll text you on the number you pm'd me now.

Mass communication is such a ball ache haha.

Most reactions

Back