Clearance Bettas!

Yep it's the one you pointed out to me was RT the other night :lol: :lol: :lol: So there's your confirmation Jamie :p :p
oh yeah also the one in your sig jamie :hyper: :rolleyes: , yup this is a rt female
oh and since im not technically allowed to link to my stuff, i would just like to say that im raising money for charities on some of my products, children in need is the main one and the stuff are set as 100% of monies made goes towards the charity. :good: will be bits and bobs throughout my stuf that are set this way but not all.

Muahaha he's MINE, ALL MINE! I get paid in a few days and I also have an overdraft or two.... lol.
Where in Lancashire are you? I live in Manchester, maybe if I win him, you can get a girlie and I can bring him round to make some babies? :p 'Pimp my betta' :p LOL

LOL! :good: I live in St.Annes XD
I have the money but am STILL trying to convince my parents that is is a MUST HAVE lol! Im just desperate for one of Modas's bettas :drool: Heve never bought a fish online, or that much money... Would be so upset if it died on me...

If i can get a tank set up, im having either the green/gold or the blue male :p

Modaz do you have any other RT/FT that i could pair up with mine? :D

NO NO NO NO NO! Get the blue one, he is much nicer, honest! :p Don't make me spend my entire months wages on one fish.... lol. I am a bit mad on Ebay sometimes when I see something I really want!

sorry for the delay but ive got a camera issue, some stupid PRAT!!!! (me lmao) has lost the battery to it in the shop somewhere

Was beginning to think Id missed them as Ive been out all day lol! Need more females!

The grey is MINE :shifty:
i plan to fight you for it! i have been after that fish for about a month! but modaz forgot i wanted it and put it on ebay :grr: but i'm determined she will be mine! even if i have to pay through the nose for her, i just fell in love the moment i saw her.

Oh boy......I'm gonna have such fun watching these bidding wars on ebay :lol: :lol: :lol: It beats the telly any day :lol: :p

blimey there is alot of interest in her particular, ibble you naughty girl trying to intimedate people :lol: :lol:

:lol: i'm not trying to intimidate! just warning him that he's not gonna be alone in bidding for her :lol:
:lol: yeah ok, i will believe you, anyway great news i found my battery, i had thrown it away in the kitchen bin, dont ask how but dusky is a witch as she guessed that it would be in here, is it a man thing? :nod: :lol:

Most reactions

Back