Cladophora Moss Balls

sjolliff

Fish Addict
Reaction score
i was thinking of getting some, iv already got some amazom swords and 2 other types of plants, not sure on there names
would the Cladophora Moss Balls be ok or anything else i should watch for?

I have 3 marimo balls, and I highly recommend them. they're so cute to watch bubble up when there's enough light, and they're very hardy...

Dear general Director of MARYLAND NURSERY

Sorry for bothering your time.

On behalf of Interaqua-Flora Ltd from Hungary we would like to propose our CLADOPHORA PLANTS (MOSS BALLS)

We have in the present time four sizes as follows:
Sizes: 3-4cm with price 0.30 EUR (weight of 1000pieces is 15-20kg)
Sizes: 4-7cm with price 0.45 EUR (weight of 1000 pieces is 30-35kg)
Sizes: 8-12cm with price 1.00 EUR (weight of 1000 pieces is 80-100kg)
Sizes: 12-16cm with prices 1.40 EUR (weight of 1000 pieces 140-150kg)
Really we would like to cooperate with your company, and to supply you with a wide scale of several plants from our own farms which located here in Hungary. We have the honor to attach a lot of images and our price list to check it once possible. We are hopping that our quality and our prices will satisfy your requirement. Once your order for cladophora exceeds 10,000 we will supply you with more acceptable discount and price advantage.

We hope that we can establish long term business cooperation; if required any other plants we are ready to supply you with all nature of plants, Aquatic-Floating-Oxygenize-Marsh, Once interested please don’t hesitate to contact us, we are ready to supply you with our best fresh-clean-green Moss. We aim for long term mutual business cooperation. Your revert, and comment highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Ahmed Hariedy. Sales manager of Interaqua Flora.
Mobile: +36 30 547 1027
E-mail: [email protected]

Attachments

• 1118.jpg
    1118.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 65

Most reactions

Back