Christmas!

mike190762

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
You may all laugh your socks off or think I'm totally mad.

Does anyone know where or even if you can get christmas decorations for aquariums?

I know you can get lighthouses that light up (I've seen them!!!) I would love to put a Christmas tree in my tank for my little fishes.

Perhaps I could invent one and make a fortune!!!!!

Couldn't you get one of those ceramic x-mas trees or something like that? I saw a pic of this one persons tank and it had a santa claus in it. I didn't know santa could breath under water. I guess he really is magical. :lol: :shifty:

Or you could have all the fish wear little santa claus hats LOL

:lol: Knowing my fancy goldfish they are so pleasant they would probably let me put hats on them.

Went into Pets@home today (for my sins) and they have father christmas and rudolph tank decorations. Not to my taste.

Do they light up,lol

I have these really awesome green christmas lights, and I had enough to rap around the top of my room. Now, since my new room is like 5sq.f bigger, I cant just by alittle bit, so it looks funny. I'm going to use that to wrap my tank. I wounder what you can give/feed fish for special occasions thats not too radical...

I've given my fish turkey very finally chopped in to tiny peices, went down well with all of them, never seen them move so fast.

what the heck, some stores had halloween stuff in july, I was in a wal-mart the other day, halloween stuff in one aisle, thanksgiving stuf in the next and chrstmas stuff in another. what happened to waiting till after thanks giving to start thinking about christmas, I swear the economy is driven by christmas

we should start seeing the valentines day stuff out soon I'm sure

Most reactions

Back